Blue Force Vickers M249 SAW Sling
The Vickers SAW Sling is the answer for machine gun slings. The SAW Sling combines superior materials with the legendary Quick Adjust feature of the Vickers Combat Applications Sling to instantly lengthen or shorten the sling to transition from carrying to fighting without removing the weapon from the wearer.
The Vickers SAW Sling features a 2.75″ wide x 18″ long tubular webbing pad to insure that a padded surface is carrying the load even if the sling flips during use. The SAW Sling is designed for smaller belt-fed machine guns such as the MK46 and M249 SAW. The Vickers SAW Sling is a 2-point sling which eliminates the potential feeding hazard of a 3-point sling. The front webbing piece (adjuster side) is Nomex with metal hardware to resist burn-through in case the sling comes in contact with the hot barrel.
Triglides on both ends of the sling can be looped through sling swivels on the gun or combined with Universal Wire Loops, HK Hooks, or MASH Hooks (sold separately) for increased sling attachment options.
All Blue Force Gear products are made in the USA, Berry Compliant, and carry a limited lifetime warranty.
- Lighter machine guns such as the M249 SAW and Mk46
- Heavier battle rifles or bolt action rifles requiring additional padding
- 1.25″ webbing on front adjustable section
- 2.75″ wide x 18″ long tubular webbing pad
- 1.50” webbing on rear section
- Adjustable overall length
- CNC machined and hard coat anodized Quick Adjuster- the same as the one used in the Vickers Combat Applications Sling
- Nomex® front webbing to combat the high heat expected from sustained firing, which won’t burn through like a typical sling
- No attachment hardware included for a more versatile attachment methods for individual needs
- ITW GhillieTEX™ Low IR hardware Acetal triglides at the rear portion of the sling
NSN: 1005-01-625-9277 (Coyote Brown)
NSN: 1005-01-621-8778 (Black)
NIIN: 01-625-9277 (Coyote Brown)
NIIN: 01-621-8778 (Black)