Designed specifically for lightweight mobility, speed of target acquisition, and potent firepower capability – the Colt Law Enforcement Carbine delivers.
The military designed weapon system’s combat proven advantages are ideal features for modern law enforcement. With the 4-position buttstock fully retracted, the Colt M4 Carbine is less than 30.5 in (77.5 cm) in length and weighs only 6.8 lb (3.08 kg) – ideal for tactical deployment and traditional patrol. Colt’s M4 Carbine is made with a step-cut barrel that allows it to accept a grenade launcher for non-lethal options. Furthermore, the handguard has dual aluminum shielding for more effective heat protection. The R0977 Includes a rear back-up sight.
- CALIBER: 5.56×45 NATO (.223 Rem.)
- WEIGHT: 6.8 lbs (3.08 kg)
- OVERALL LENGTH (STOCK RETRACTED): 30.5 in. (77.5 cm)
- OVERALL LENGTH (STOCK EXTENDED): 33.75 in. (85.7 cm)
- BARREL LENGTH: 14.5 in. (36.83 cm)
- RATE OF FIRE: 700-950 RPM
- RIFLING: 1/7 RH
- EFFECTIVE RANGE: 600 m